Property owners can offer Rhino at any of their properties regardless of property size or number of units. Property owners from small-market to enterprise can quickly and easily partner to take advantage of Rhino. Once you agree to partner with Rhino, renters can start signing up for coverage.
Partnering with Rhino is completely free, and easy. Learn more about Rhino.
What are the benefits of offering Rhino?
- Landlords will no longer have to collect or return cash deposits, removing a step from the leasing process.
- Rhino offers the same protection that a security deposit would, so landlords are protected against damages and missed rent payments.
- Lower upfront move-in costs opens a wider pool of applicants, allowing for a quicker leasing process.
How to partner 500 units or more with Rhino:
Property owners partnering 500 or more units will need to set a meeting with our partnerships team to get started.
- Head to our property management homepage.
- Input your preferred email address, and size of your portfolio.
- Click Contact us.
How to partner fewer than 500 units with Rhino:
Property owners partnering fewer than 500 units will be able to partner and upload the units themselves. With this self-service process we provide everything you need to offer Rhino immediately.