When a user is associated with a particular property, they will be notified of each completed enrollment at that address. In addition, the user will be able to send invitations, and review all policies at their associated address.
A user will need to have a login for the Rhino Portal before they can be added to specific properties.
How to add users to a property:
- Log in to the Rhino Portal.
- Go to the Properties tab.
- Search the property in question.
- Click on the property.
- Click the Edit button in the top right of the page.
- Input the user’s email address as a property manager or listing agent.
- Click Submit.
Note: You can also add users to a property when you upload new properties.