When you invite a renter to enroll with Rhino, sending an invitation allows your team to input the leasing and coverage details for a lease prior to a renter’s enrollment.
Inviting renters to enroll with Rhino is the best way to make sure that their coverage information is correct. The renter will receive the invitation via email.
Renters need to understand what they’re paying for and that your leasing requirements are directly tied to the cost of their Rhino coverage, so it’s important to be transparent.
- Clearly explain to your renters the kind of coverage they must purchase to meet your requirements and why.
- You are not permitted to charge renters penalties or fees to use our services. Charging such fees may violate state and/or local insurance and housing laws.
- Multiple Policies cannot be purchased to cover a single lease or home. A Rhino Policy can be used to replace a security deposit and provide lease guarantee coverage for the entire home under the lease, not just the policyholder. If multiple Renters are moving in, only one can enroll for coverage.
How to send an invitation:
- Log into your Rhino Portal.
- Click the Send an invitation button on the left side of the page.
- Input the renter’s email address, rental address and unit number.
- Provide the correct lease dates, monthly rent, and coverage amount.
- Click Send Invitation.